Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Found It!!


I have been on a quest to find Living Crafts magazine for weeks now. I have asked the kind folks at Border's, Barnes and Noble, and two (count them 2!) Jo-Ann Fabrics....


What does a girl have to do to get a little handmade love around here?


Well, apparently she has to visit Michael's, which she didn't even know existed over here anymore.
Thank you to the kind lady who hadn't the faintest idea what I was talking about and somehow pointed me in the right direction anyway. I was so excited when I glimpsed that shiny cover beckoning me from the front of the store. It was right there all along. I was truly like a kid in a candy store.
Know I just need to actually get some crafting done instead of surfing around their website checking out Rosie Hippo and The Wooden Wagon...and A Child's Dream.....
Hey, it's okay because I know some kids with birthdays coming up!

1 comment:

kate said...

i LOVE this magazine. i keep saying i will get a subscription....someday....