Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Full Moon

Wow! I wish I had a chance to take a photo of the moon in the morning on my way to work; it is big and gorgeous. And right now it is hanging out with the Olympics just looking yellow and beautiful against the contrast of the snowy mountains.

This moon has shocked me two mornings in a row now. I drive around a corner and there it is. I think life is like that too. Lots of everyday things that make you go 'wow' when you least expect them.

Jacob is becoming a fantastic reader. And, although I know this on a day-to-day basis, sometimes it still manages to catch me off guard. Today we were visiting my chiropractor and Jake brought along his paperback edition of Junie B. Jones. He proceeded to keep his sister entertained with a good story while I had my adjustment. Little things like this just blow me away. The chiro thought it was remarkable too!

No comments: