Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Parenting in the New Year Workshop

This little blog is pretty quiet nowadays as my attention shifts to growing a small business to impact and inspire young families like my own. I do love to check in here and see how things are going. I also think this is the perfect place to share some of those happenings from Early Endeavors.

I'm getting ready to host a free workshop on December 17th! I'm excited to share some tools for parents on how to end nagging, power struggles and tantrums. It's also about honoring our intent as parents - our core values - regardless of where we're at right now.


If this speaks to you then please come on over and register for the live teleconference. In just one hour we're going to shed some light on common behavior issues and what you can do about them!

No comments: