Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Extended Weekending

Hooray for this long, full weekend!

Hanging out at Kaiya's school early Friday morning
Early pick up for the big brother
Saturday was Thai curry with a good friend, followed by good conversation
Girls' night, hand-me-down Barbies (that mom decided to let her keep)
Mockingjay
Sunday was long and lazy, burgers and strawberry milkshakes for dinner
Watching Griff the Invisible

Monday brings a faraway friend's visit and chat over coffee
A baby in handknits and a (semi) clean house.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday as our weekend continues! Planning to make a fresh batch of playdough,
Get busy on some posts for my business' blog, make mini pizza's with creamy tomato sauce....

Oh! And maybe some knitting too.

2 comments:

amanda {the habit of being} said...

you're a nicer mom than i am...i haven't allowed barbies in at all whether they're new or hand-me-down ;-)

Jessica said...

Ha! They just came in yesterday and I haven't had the heart to toss them (into the Goodwill pile). I think I said something along the lines of, "I don't know how I feel about this," as I sat on the floor with her.

We'll see how it goes....